JETS - Terms and Conditions
- We endeavour to be punctual at all times. However, we cannot be
held responsible for any delays due to traffic accidents, breakdown, theft of the vehicle and anything else out of our control.
We will endeavour to contact you immediately if there are any problems arising and help you with any alternative arrangements
which may need to be made.
- Any information you give us regarding your booking will be strictly confidential and will
not be passed to any third parties other than to the police or official authorities should the need arise.
luggage and personal effects are carried in vehicles at the owner's risk.
- We accept no responsibility for
loss, damage or theft to luggage, property or personal effects carried in our vehicle.
- Smoking, eating or drinking
is prohibited in our vehicle unless consent has been obtained from the driver.
- We have the right to refuse any
passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or any passenger who poses a threat to the safety of
other passengers, the driver or the vehicle.
- There is a charge of £60.00 to any passenger who is sick
in any part of the vehicle and any damage caused to the vehicle will be charged to the offending passenger.